By incorporating essential tools for technical analysis, TradeBuilder Core enables traders to easily combine and compound 12 integrated indicators (Double MA Cross, RSI, CCI, True Range, Heikin-Ashi, Stochastic, Force Index, Money Flow, and 4 other) to build powerful trading systems. For even more power see Classic.
- TradeBuilder Core empowers traders with 12 essential, compoundable indicators (80+ input parameters) for building and customizing thousands of strategies. Need more power? You may wish to consider TradeBuilder - Classic Edition or compare features of both editions.
- Stay focused on trend by applying two signal filters. Compounding one or both with trend-geared indicators effectively filters consolidating (low-ranging) or volatile (thrust-driven) price action.
- Confidently scalp overbought and oversold markets by activating TradeBuilder Core's Stochastic OB/OS mode.
- All alerts and signals (including arrows) issued by TradeBuilder Core never repaint, as they are confirmed by the program beforehand. What you see on screenshots is representative of actual, live indicator performance.
- Trade anytime by receiving audio, visual (arrow), pop-up, push-to-phone, and email alerts every time your strategy conditions are met.
- TradeBuilder Core's Push-to-Phone Notifications allow you to forward all signals to your smartphone in real-time. Supported platforms: iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Android (4.0 or higher).
- Fully customize the appearance of signals to fit any template: choose from 9 different types, and hundreds of colors.
- Apply your strategies to any market: FOREX, futures, CFDs, stocks, indices.
- Install in seconds via built-in installer.
- Get a lifetime upgrade license with each purchase of TradeBuilder Core version 8 (or higher), including all future enhancements and features. New integrated indicators are added on biannual basis.
- Unlimited technical and operational support, including live remote assistance. Learn more
TradeBuilder - Core Edition v9 features the following integrated indicators:
- Double Moving Average
- Relative Strength Index
- Commodity Channel Index
- Parabolic Stop-And-Reverse (SAR)
- Momentum Oscillator
- Stochastic Oscillator
- Stochastic Overbought/Oversold Mode (scalping)
- Force Index
- Money Flow Index
- Oscillator of Moving Average (OsMA)
- Average True Range (ATR) Filter
- Technical Filter
|Trading style||Strategy toolkit, trend-following, always-in, scalping, momentum-investing, overbought-oversold, compounding, integrated indicators|
|Recommended markets||Forex, Metals, CFD: futures, stocks, indices|
|Recommended time frame||Any|
|Market templates||Some, see user community forum.|
|Features and Specifications|
|Algorithm type||Framework - combine and compound integrated indicators to build trend-following or scalping strategies. User input required.|
|Platform compatibility||Metatrader 4|
|Software version||Ninth generation (v9)|
|Technical requirements||Windows (XP, Vista, Win7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server, VPS), 1GHz CPU, 1GB RAM, 100MB disk space, Sound Card (optional - for audio alerts).|
|Signal output||Push to mobile device (via Metatrader app - iOS and Android), email, audio, pop-up, visual (arrow)|
|Integrated indicators||Yes: Double MA, RSI, Stochastic Oscillator, Stochastic OB/OS, CCI, Parabolic SAR, Money Flow Index, Momentum, Force Index, OsMA, ATR, Technical Filter|
|Included support||Full operational and technical: email, chat, remote assistance|
|Future software upgrades||Yes. Unrestricted access to all future versions is provided, free of charge.|